Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Attack of the Big Green Monster




I have a serious problem with envy. I always feel like the grass is greener on the other side. Even when I’ve been on the other side and I know that the grass is wilted. And when I actually think about it I remember all the benefits of being right where I am and all the downsides to being there. But still I feel envious. I wish it was possible to have the best of both worlds. Or like you could customize your life – I’d like a meaningful job that I love, with great pay, under 40hrs a week, with a four year degree, and coworkers I can get along with – I’d like to live in the middle of no where, but have the convenience of living in a city, and a private road. Sadly life is not made to order so I’m stuck with having to learn to love what I got and enjoy it while it last, because soon I’ll be wishing I was right where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment