Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 week Hiatus

So I have an excuse for my absence, as I do for everything. I was in NYC for a week and then New Hampshire. I ended up having to skip church and Winter Jam because mom wanted to leave Sunday morning. And she didn’t find out about it until Saturday night. So I was pretty mad because I had plans for that week.

So we get to NYC and the hotel looks really nice – until we get to our room. It was ridiculously small and just ew – and they didn’t even have internet! (oh well they did, you just had to pay 15 bucks for the day). So I really couldn’t blog about my adventures (or the lack of) in NYC. But to recap, I woke up, walked to work, worked, walked back, ate dinner, watched charmed, went to bed. Then just when I thought I couldn’t stand another second the lady we were working under wanted us to go to Long Island to work. This hotel was soooo much nicer – they had internet and breakfast in the morning, and the beds were soft and – oooo so much nicer. And I could have blogged then – and I tired I really did – but my emotions were all over the place, I was frustrated, annoyed, indifferent, amused, blessed, and I’d start to write something then decide to write about something else, then go back so really I was all confused and watched Veronica Mars instead.

Then Mom realized that we didn’t have any work for the next week so she decided we were going to New Hampshire. So I got to see my babies and my sisters!!! I mostly had a good time there. They’re all getting so big!!!

And now I’m home. I finally get to sleep in my own comfy bed. I can finally run. I can drive! And I can blog. :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOSER!

    I am mad you went up north and did not invite me. :(

    P.S. You should come visit me again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no choice - it was against my will - and the first week was not fun - besides, you would have had to decline the invitation due to work.


    P.S. I was considering visiting sometime next week! :D

    ReplyDelete