Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is my life - Update.

I wish I wasn’t such a horrible blogger – but eh what can you do?

So I guess I should do the update spiel – my summer was awesome. I’ve written multiple summer posts but never posted them, blog fail.
I finished touring with Camfel at the beginning of June, after having multiple trips from the DC area up to New England and back multiple times (within the span of a week), I returned to Virginia for a hot summer with no real plans except a job application fiesta.

It was completely different from last summer, but equally as awesome. I slept in late, stayed up really late, ran a lot, swam a lot, was sick a lot, entertained the dog, and visited family. I was also able to work at Camp Concord about every other week which was AWESOME!!! And a Best Friend got married!!!! :D

Last summer I was constantly busy, this summer I was completely free. I wish I had spent more time with some friends, but they happened to be busy.
Fast forward through the summer months (which was basically how it was anyways) and Fall hits. Currently I am sitting in my sister’s living room in Colorado Springs. I love it here!! So much so that my parents left today and I stayed. I’m ready to start a new adventure here, and it’s gonna be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment