Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rainy Days

I know I’ve said it before but I really do love the occasional rainy day. It gives me the perfect excuse to sit around drinking hot liquids, watch movies, and lay around reading. … not that I really need an excuse because I do it all the time anyways. Currently I’m huddled in my pj’s with a cup of tea watching Tangled as the rain drops run down the window. And waiting for brownies to bake.





I love this movie, and not just because she’s got blonde hair and a purple dress. I love that she’s in search of her dream, in search of adventure – and that her dream doesn’t include a dude until after she realizes that he’s pretty cool. So once again I’m on the subject of dreams and goals for my life. Or the lack there of. So what are your dreams for the future? For next month? For next year? The next five years?

No comments:

Post a Comment