Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wavering Decisions

I’m still unsure about this whole blog thing. I mean I like reading other peoples blogs and would love to demand that others post blogs, but I dunno about my blog. Probably goes back to the whole privacy issue I seem to have. I don’t like people reading what I write, not because I don’t think it’s decent but because I think they think it’s crap but won’t tell me. Also that they’ll judge me.

I was looking over my old blog that I started at JTCC it was fairly decent. I don’t think anybody read it but me and I liked it that way, besides I had a different name, I could write whatever I wanted and nobody knew it was me. I might go back to
that way of blog life, so if my blog suddenly disappears you’ll know why.

This would also avoid the whole ‘what! you didn’t tell me that!!’ fiasco that I always get in trouble with. Instead of ‘I thought my mom told you’ it’ll be ‘I thought you read my blog’ which is one of the reasons I don’t advertise that I have a blog.

Actually, that’s just an excuse as to why I don’t advertise that I have a blog, I’m not sure why I don’t tell people. Probably just my privacy thing. :-P



But I do love writing. I have an expansive collection of topics. So for now I will leave it how it is and attempt to regularly update this joker ... be we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a silly pants! Just write the blog like you are, but post more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a silly pants. This is a valid argument.

    ReplyDelete