Monday, May 16, 2011

come what May ......14th






Yeah, I suck as this updating blog thing. But seeing as there is only one reader I’m not to worried about it =) Love you Jess.

So I’ve graduated. I don’t think I feel the same way as most graduates, finishing a semester early I’ve already experiences that intense relief. The amazingness of being home has worn off and I’m mostly recovered from that last rigorous semester. I’ve already said goodbye to exams, papers, textbooks, working at Merks, and all the things graduates wanna leave. I’ve all ready experienced real life and it sucks, this was mostly sad. I’ve spent so many lovely weekends at Longwood this past year and now it’s all over. My friends will never be gathered together in a tight community like college throws you into. We’ll be hours away and I don’t like it. Yup, I’m just sad. I wont ever experience anything like Longwood again, and I feel like I slept through it … well more like worked through it (I didn’t get much sleep =P). I’m pretty bummed.

But I’m excited for what comes next. These last adventures have been amazing and it can only get better … right?? I mean I’m not naive, I know their will still be stress and anxiety and pain and tears, but there will always be friends there to cheer you up, to laugh with you, to cry with you, to cook up some new scheme with. I know it’s impossible to keep in touch with all of the people I currently call friends, but some are impossible to get rid of. Either way I’ll always call them friends and they are forever ingrained in my memories of Longwood. I don’t know what’s up ahead but I can’t wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment