Saturday, May 26, 2012

The One Where We Stayed at the Steamboat Inn, Lancaster PA

So apparently I never share the tales of my adventures – that’s because what you call adventure I call everyday life! :P just kidding, I don’t have many adventures and if I do they are brief and probably only exciting to me – but to appease my readers I will divulge on my everyday life :P
I’ve traveled the state of Pennsylvania quite a bit this semester and every time we drive through Lancaster we see the Fulton Steamboat Inn and want to stay. But Reeb has some friends in Lancaster so when we have a show near there we usually stay with them. However, this past Monday we left Holly’s and stayed at the Steamboat Inn for a night!
We lugged all our stuff in and then went exploring. And by exploring I mean we walked the halls taking pictures like creepers.
You can see Reeb creeping on the left
Never Ending Hallway of Doom
My favorite was the free cookies in the lobby – I grabbed one every time I walked by so I ate like four cookies – and I wanted some for dessert but when we went out for dinner they were gone :/
There was a rubber duck living in the bathroom – so of course, I stole him and he now lives with his friends on the dashboard.
To complete the night we walked across the street to Olive Garden and feasted on chicken alfredo and breadsticks. Then went back to the room and watched Star Trek. Yes, I embarrassingly watched Star Trek, and liked it – I feel like a complete dork.
And this is my life. :P

1 comment:

  1. P.S Rebekah's photos are better (my camera is broken) so I'll edit the post when she post her pictures on facebook :)and I can steal them mwhaha

    ReplyDelete