Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to Existance

well I've finally done it (again). I've created another blog - one that I hope to actually write in.

So I guess in my first blog there's the customary answer to the "who am I?" question and to be honest I have no idea. :-P

I mean, I know I'm not perfect and I don't pretend to be. My hair is usually a mess, my clothes don't always match, I spill things a lot, I'm clumsy, I'm a picky eater, I mess up songs and I'm a terrible singer, I can't spell to save my life, I love purple, I'm a slacker. I like to write, I love to read, I like to run and play sports (but I'm not very good at any), my room is a mess and I usually don't bother making my bed, I love adventure and I'd try anything once (some times 3 or 4 times because I forgot what it was like and because I'm a firm believer in second chances), I like to travel ... I have many interests and likes and a LOT of dislikes. I have amazing friends, I have a wonderful family, my life is a chaotic mess of uncertainty, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment