Friday, April 20, 2012

Writing.



I love writing. But I’m not a fan of finishing. I have so many blog and story ideas that will never develop into anything. I have the beginning of many blogs and stories that will never transpire into anything. My computer is littered with possible blogs that I’ve never put the polishing edits – or endings to. A lot of it has to deal with being distracted and not being able to recapture the moment I was in when I started writing. But it’s more that I’m my biggest critic. When I start writing I realize how dumb I sound, or how silly the post is, or how ridiculous and I just save it for later. Most of the posts on this blog are one’s I’ve written and posted right away so I don’t change my mind. This is one of the reasons they need a lot of editing (another reason is because I can’t spell and hate grammar). So all this to say it’s not that I don’t write blogs – it’s that I don’t post blogs.

Happy Friday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh just suck it up and post them...

    It is your own blog, and if people do not like it then they will not read it...

    However, I will always read it!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete